They are fully insulated including underfloor insulation, this keeps you warm and dry in the winter as well as cool in the summer.
Because of the way that they are built, and because of their full steel chassis on our portable cabin range, there structural strength is rated at around four times that of a standard house.
All our rental cabins come standard with deck and steps, carpet and curtains, as well as double internal power outlets and interior and exterior lighting.
We also sell new cabins to your requirement and design. Call us today to discuss your accommodation, office, or commercial needs. PH: 0800 777 088 or PH: Dean on 027 2830 930
"We are the professionals when it comes to Cabin Rentals and Sales in New Zealand"
More Features Include:
- Warm in winter, cool in summer full batts insulation to residential standards.
- Treated timber floor and sub-floor that can't rust and will not rot. (Ideal for coastal New Zealand).
- Shadow Clad exterior cladding - natural good looks that last.
- Curved, stylish, corrugated Zincalume roofing.
- Low Maintenance aluminium windows and door
- Smoke alarm for safety
- Deck with cover and entrance stairs
- All cabins wired to housing standard
- Power connects to standard power point via 10 metre caravan lead
- Fuse board with safety fuses
- Inside and outside lighting
- Power outlets